Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Ultimate Toddler Boys Clothing Wardrobe For Spring


!9# The Ultimate Toddler Boys Clothing Wardrobe For Spring

This page is going to be dedicated to the "ultimate" toddler boys clothing wardrobe. I've decided to pass on all of my tips that I use to build my toddler a great wardrobe for the year. I am going to go through every season. Of course you need to keep in mind of the weather conditions, depending where you live.

I however live in Ohio, so we feel the heat in July and the cold and snow in January. I am so passionate about my son's clothing and on saving money when buying his clothes. I love finding name brand clothing...cheap. My favorite season is Spring so I will start with that season first.

Spring Toddler Boys Clothing

Spring is here and it is time to buy your toddler boys spring clothes. It is time to put away those sweatshirts and sweaters. YEAH!!!! It is time for sunny warmer weather. That means it is time to buy your little guy some new clothes for the warmer weather. I am a very picky mom. Especially when it comes to my son and how he dresses. I have decided to share "the must haves" for Spring clothes that will complete his wardrobe. With these items you can have the ultimate Spring wardrobe and your toddler will be sharply dressed at all times.

* JEANS *

You can never go wrong with jeans. Especially, when it comes to toddler boys clothing. This is the perfect base for their Spring clothes wardrobe. I prefer to get quite a few pairs and in different styles and washes. You know how it is, you cannot have enough jeans.

Carpenter Style I love this style of jeans. They have the pocket on the side and just look so cute!! This is my favorite style. My toddler boy's Spring clothes wardrobe has lots of these jeans!! Classic Style These are your basic classic 4 pocket jeans. This is the most common style of jeans. They are a nice change from the carpenter style once and a while. Look great with certain styles of shirts.
* Washes *

I like to get three different wash colors in the jeans. For those of you who do not know, the wash is the "color" of the jeans.I prefer these three washes:
Dark denim wash Light denim wash Mud wash

The mud wash is my favorite because they have a light brown hue to the jeans. This color looks fantastic with browns and whites. Must Have for your toddler boys clothing!! There you have the basics for the jeans. Now let's move on to the tops and t-shirts.

TOPS and T-SHIRTS

White t-shirts and tank tops. These are the best. You can never go wrong with these. The white t-shirts are especially universal. You can wear one with a polo shirt or else you can wear them alone. Get some white tank A-shirts also. These are great to wear under shirts or else you can use these in the summer with a pair of shorts! Inexpensive and a must have for every toddler boys clothing wardrobe. Polo shirts. My favorite!! These are perfect for Spring. Paired up with some jeans and you're ready to go. I will buy all different colors and styles. You can find polo shirts fairly inexpensive. They make any toddler look like a "little man". Love them!! T-Shirts These are great too! These are perfect for the warmer weather. Paired up with jeans your toddler is adorable. You can find so many cute, cheap t-shirts. You can find solids, or graphic tees. Even let your little guy help pick out a few! They can be great little shoppers.
SHOES

This category is quite simple for me. There is only one type of shoe that I will buy for my toddler boy's Spring clothes wardrobe.

White Sneakers That is correct. I only purchase white tennis shoes for my son, except for his play shoes. The white sneakers match everything he is going to wear. I know what you're thinking. All white shoes for a toddler? Yes even toddlers can have clean white shoes.
A SPRING JACKET

You have to have a lighter jacket for Spring. I like to have 2 or 3 jackets in my toddler boys clothing. Remember you can also use a hoodie from his winter wardrobe. These are great too! That's it! With these items your little guy will be ready. I get excited when it is time to buy Spring clothes. It means that warmer weather is headed our way. Good Bye Snow... for now!


The Ultimate Toddler Boys Clothing Wardrobe For Spring

Catalog Dresser Drawer Guides




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links